2007년 9월 27일 목요일

Three feelings

My friend Victor Lim is responsible, talkative and patient.

He works for his family. His old parent didn't have a job anymore, so he has responsibility.

He always advices me, so I learn society from him. He should be a good talker.

When I insult him sometimes, he never gets angry. He also has patience.

ESL teacher Emilio is gentle, intelligent and effortful.

He has never been angry in class though I didn't answer when he asked me. He is gentleman.

He tells me useful knowledge in class. He should have a lot of information.

He also efforts to understand me. Unless he knows it, he keep trying to understanding me.

My father is adventurous, fearless and easygoing.

He challenges a new business and place all the time. He looks like frontier.

He never feels fearless because he always has self-confidence.

He also works easily. Although he has some problem, he solve it wisely.

댓글 없음: